Grease Monkey Grinderfest

Grease Monkey Grinderfest
Amateur Biker Build Off

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Grinding

Mayhem in here today. Changed to a new set of risers on the Grinderfest bike and made up a new seat bracket. Powdered steel everywhere. I bought a repop 48 Pan seat for it but it looked too new so I stuck that on my softail and took the Messinger seat off that for the Evo. I have the mounting bracket all tacked up so I'll try and get it finished this week. Nearly ready to break it down for powder coating. Ordered a very cool Bates replica p-pad for the softail and I'm going to repaint it black and yellow in teh next few weeks. It hasn't been changed around in a couple of years so its about time I did something with it. Making progress at last.




No comments:

Post a Comment