Grease Monkey Grinderfest

Grease Monkey Grinderfest
Amateur Biker Build Off

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Time's Getting Tight

All those Rugby World Cup ads on the telly every night with that countdown till we get invaded. Not long at all now till September 10th so I hope you are all out there in your sheds hammering away at bits of metal. The Wellington Crew are all sorting out transport up North and even I have been making some slow progress on my bike.
I need to start confirming numbers so lets have those updates. Remember that nearly completed projects will be welcome as well. I doubt if my bike will be running but it will look finished. We need to get people interested in escaping from crap TV and making something interesting and better still, riding around with other interesting and enthusiastic people. This is going to be a brilliant summer. Lets start it off right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment